Light & Co.
- Government has invested 134 billion on infrastructure, including Kurilpa Riverfront & Queens Wharf. This makes West End becomes the most adjacent place toward CBD and residential area
- Estimated completion on 2016 and create around 100,000 new jobs
- Two famous university are within 2km – QUT & Griffith University
- Young Professionals are attracted to West End’s active local culture, high lifestyle amenity and CBD proximity
- Residential rental return in West End over 8%. The average property appreciation is around 8% p.a.
- Located in 3km to Brisbane CBD, easy accessible to business, entertainment and academic area
- Only 10% deposit and nothing to pay until completion Q4:2016.
450-800 sq ft.
Up to 80%