- A good time to enter the market with Japan’s present low currency state.
- Earthquake-resistant structures (Magnitude of 7 Earthquake resistant design).
- Located in Shinagawa district, which lies on Tokyo Bay. Its neighbors on land are all special wards of Tokyo: Kōtō to the east, Minato to the north, Meguroto the west, and Ōta to the south.
- Shinagawa is one of the busiest stations and transfer point of TokaidoShinkansen, serving destinations such as Nagoya, Kyoto, Shin-Osaka.
- 4 mins Walk to Hatanodai Train Station.
- Renowned Universities and schools within 13 mins•Sales price are lower than other comparable neighborhoods within the Shinagawa district.