- Benefiting from the 2012 London Olympics, the British government spent ￡22 billion to promote the Stratford revitalization and upgrade plan, which is one of the largest revitalization plans in Europe in the past 150 years.
- The project is located next to the railway station, near to the transportation hub Stratford station, integrating DLR, Central Line, Jubilee Line, Overground, Rail, and the upcoming Crossrail, 15 minutes to the two major financial centers
- Known as the "London Education City", many well-known universities set up new campuses in the district, including UCL, London College of Fashion, Loughborough University, University of East London
- The new business center International Quarter London and the innovation and technology center Here East are located here, which will bring more than 25,000 job opportunities
- Stratford Waterfront, a coastal cultural district costing £1.1 billion, will open in 2023, and large institutions including the BBC, Saddler’s Wells Theatre, V&A Museum will be set up there as well
- World-class recreational and cultural center, adjacent to the Olympic Park, London Aquatic Center, Indoor Velodrome, etc.
- 999 leasehold ownership, providing 1 to 3 bedrooms units, the property price is starting from ￡490,000 only, and it is expected to be completed in June this year