International Property Consultant/ Investment Manager
- Hard-working with pleasant personality and being a good team-player
- Provide property info & introduce property listings to customers
- Develop & maintain relationship with customers
- Follow up all documents and agreements of Sale & Purchase
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Degree or above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Candidates with relevant experience in local or overseas real estate agency industry given priority; and/or with experience of living overseas preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, mature outgoing personality, proactive, hardworking, detail-oriented and self-motivated with passion to work in international property market
- Committed to provide quality customer care and service
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and used for the purpose of employment only. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within 6 months.