- Set in between the greenery of the City River Park and the hustle and bustle of the city centre. 8 mins walk to Manchester Victoria Station.
- Jointly developed and funded by a Hong Kong Listed Developer and Manchester City Council, is set to build 15,000 new homes across 155 hectares, and seven neighbourhoods in the north of the city centre over the next 20 years.
- Designed by award-winning architects Hawkins/Brown, the 25-storey stylish Park View Tower stands out from low-rise and old-style residential buildings in Manchester.
- More than 100,000 students are enrolled across Manchester's universities and over 60% of graduates stay in the area to work
- A predicted increase in property prices by 17% and 16.5% for rental over the next 4 years